Our Upcoming Seminars
Our Upcoming Seminars
Unbalanced Hormones Can Make Us Feel Crazy – WE CAN HELP!
This event costs $27 + tax ($25 is taken off the price of hormone testing if purchased at time of seminar). Pre-registration is required. Attendance is required prior to becoming a patient as we know this sets each woman up to get the best health outcomes! We can’t wait to meet you!
* You will be emailed a ZOOM meeting link to view this webinar after purchasing a ticket. An email will be sent out a few days prior, night before , and day of event with simple login link.
Too many women suffer in silence and don’t realize their hormone imbalances or deficiencies are to blame! Fatigue, stubborn weight gain or inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, poor sleep, anxiety, brain fog, hot flashes, PMS, low sex drive, vaginal dryness, moodiness, joint pain, water retention, cold intolerance – you name it – are only a few of the common signs of hormonal imbalances. Hormones, tiny messenger molecules, sent from one body system to another, play a huge role in reproduction, gut, brain and immune system health. Imbalances interfere with daily living, dramatically affect quality of life and can even affect overall health and longevity.
Many women who live with these problems not only experience miserable symptoms but also great frustration trying to get help before finding us. To make matters worse, many doctors don’t understand what optimal levels of hormones look like, how or when to test (or only recommend testing when you are really sick) or what to do about it once they do!
Fortunately, we can help! We are experts at testing for female, adrenal and thyroid hormone imbalances and restoring hormones to optimal levels to stop suffering and declining health issues. We help women enjoy their lives again. Hormones out of balance lead to a multitude of health problems and are absolutely fixable!
Join us online to learn:
- How getting to the root cause of your hormone imbalances can cause amazing transformations in your life today and in the future.
- Why it’s very important to test your hormone levels, which levels to test and what labs to use, and why restoring optimal hormone levels is so important to your overall health and wellness
- Why you need a hormone expert to help you understand ideal physiologic hormone balance and the interplay between your reproductive, adrenal and thyroid hormones, what you eat, inflammation in your body, how you sleep, exercise and your daily stress.
- Why you want to use the best of functional, integrative and conventional medicine approaches to safely and effectively restore your optimal body and mind function.
- Why women’s health researchers recommend starting hormone treatment if your levels are off and the latest research in hormone treatment options and functional and lifestyle medicine.
- How you can still have a thyroid problem even if your TSH blood test is normal and why getting your intracellular thyroid levels optimized can make so many symptoms better.
- Many tips and cutting-edge resources on how to provide your body with the right conditions and instructions to feel like yourself again.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is for WOMEN ONLY between 16 and 64 years of age. Please call 920-339-5252 to discuss attendance and becoming a patient if you are 65 or older as we are not Medicare providers.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase a hormone testing kit at the end of the webinar and testing is done at home.
- If you have a Health Saving Account and would like to use these funds to purchase your test kit that is acceptable. We accept all major credit cards and checks but no cash.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please call 920-339-5252 if you have any questions and we will be happy to help you!
Take your first step to hormone freedom…
Attend our informational seminar!
We believe knowledge and education are powerful allies in the pursuit of living a happy, healthy and balanced life. You will find ongoing seminars on topics critical to your health and well-being.
Too much or too little of even one hormone can cause your different symptoms. We will help you figure this out!
We are so lucky to have Wise Woman Wellness as they work exclusively with women and offer the latest best scientific ways to fix hormone imbalances – no matter what your age! I am so glad they offer functional medicine as conventional care did not help me.
~ P.K. Age 49
End Hormone Havoc – Stay Sane, Slim and Sexy!
This virtual seminar discusses hormone issues from hypothyroid to menopause. It is presented throughout the month by hormone and functional medicine expert, Randi Mann, NP. This is a great introduction to the Wise Woman Wellness philosophy of practice and a thorough look at hormones and the role they play in our health and happiness as we age.
Pre-Registration and pre-payment are required. Attendance is required prior to your first appointment.
Our “Women-Only” Monthly Hormone Virtual Seminars Will Teach You…
- The amazing effects of hormone changes on the brain and body.
- The newest understanding of perimenopause and menopause.
- Innovative diagnostic testing and natural treatment options.
- The latest research on hormone therapy safety and effectiveness.
- Vital ways to improve your sex life.
- Bioidentical hormones made specifically for you.
- Highly recommended books and websites.
- Simple but essential diet and lifestyle recommendations.
- Supplements you shouldn’t go without.
- Innovative Functional and Integrative medicine (vital if conventional approaches have not helped you to feel better).
- Menopause weight loss plan and how to regain metabolic balance to lose weight and gain vitality.
- New ways to properly diagnose hypothyroidism, treatment options and the controversy surrounding testing and treatment today.
- Important role of adrenal glands in hormone balance, signs of dysfunction and what you need to do to support your adrenal function.
Showcase Of Past Speakers & Speaking Engagements
Randi Mann, WHNP is a popular and engaging speaker and appreciates the opportunity to share her knowledge both locally and nationally. She has had the pleasure of speaking at many national health care events including the prestigious Institute for Healthcare Improvement National Forum.
Bioidentical Hormone Initiative
Randi had the honor of co-presenting along with nationally known hormone experts Erika Schwartz M.D., David Brownstein M.D. and Joseph Raffaele M.D. at the Bioidentical Hormone Initiative (BHI) 1st Annual Symposium. BHI is a group of Physicians and Nurse Practitioners dedicated to the treatment of age-related endocrine dysfunction with bioidentical hormones and other evidence-based integrative therapies to improve quality of life, prevent chronic illness and obtain optimal health.
Ideal Hormone Management
Randi has co-presented with David Zava PhD (renowned biochemist, breast cancer researcher, founder and CEO of ZRT laboratory) and MonicaZatarskiPharmD, RPh (co-owner of MD Custom Rx Pharmacy) teaching providers about the rewards of offering patients ideal hormone management and building a successful hormone practice .
While employed by Bellin Health System, Randi facilitated bringing nationally known speakers such as sexual heath therapist/expert Laura Berman PhD and integrative physician leader, Andrew Weil MD to Green Bay, WI. and had the pleasure of introducing Dr. Berman on stage to a large audience interested in learning more about sexual health.
She has also welcomed prominent speakers to Wise Woman Wellness such as Dr. Holly Lucille (Naturopathic Doctor and one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people), Terry Lemerond (founder and President of EuroPharma, author and icon in the vitamin supplement industry), Shelley Ruitta (founder of Global Association of Holistic Psychotherapy and Radiant Life Counseling) and Robert Slotten (Cell Science Systems/ALCAT testing expert).
If your workplace or community organization is looking for an up-beat, entertaining, functional medicine speaker please contact Jeff@wisewomanwellness.com to discuss bringing Randi to your event.
My interest in sex is back and my anxiety, vaginal dryness and memory lapses are gone. I am so grateful for Wise Woman Wellness! And so is my husband! ~ H.R. Age 61